Affinity Angkor will guide you through:
The hidden treasures of Angkor Wat area in a different way from regular tours, by going the opposite direction to avoid the crowd, being flexible to enter temples at a quiet time, and visiting the temples at the best time of the day for great pictures.
Another tour is the Kulen Mountain main stream river water of One Thousand Lingas (phalluses), and Yuni (female reproductive organ) which is believed to bring fertility to life, fertility to agriculture down stream and to Angkoran City and to the farm area.
A third tour is the Kompong Khleng which highlights the stunning city of houses on stilts in the water. There are about 2,000 families living in houses on 6-7 meter high stilts. The water dramatically rises and falls seasonally. When the village is flooded with water, they travel by boat and they use bikes and motorbikes when it is completely dried.
The fourth tour is exploring the newly discovered overgrown temples outside of the archaeological park and other remote places.
The fifth tour is to the highlights of stunning sites of other cities; such as Bokor Mountain in Kampot with breathtaking clip views;
View of Mekong River, Kompot
Koh Rong Samloem unexploited white sand beaches, watching 2 million bats fly out of the Samphout Mountain Cave at Sunset and authentic local life style in Battambong
We can also help arrange your other activities while in town:
- Discounted rates for nightly performances at Cambodian Phare Art Performance and Rosanna Broadway.
- Relaxing day at the best local spas
- Relaxing motorbike or tuk-tuk tours to see sundown at rice paddies or Lotus lakes
- An adventurous quad bike tour to see locals planting rice in the field
- Helicopter or hot air balloon scenic tours
- Zip line in the jungle over Gibbons